Your business, is an idea. And for every idea to hatch the way you've
designed it, the way you want it, you need the right incubation.Idiom
then, is that incubator. A design house with varied design skills under
one roof. With a multi-disciplinary team of design thinkers and doers.
With experience - and enough hatchlings - in business ideas across
industries.At Idiom we incubate business ideas, ideas for societal
transformation and ideas on life and living. Delivered, as strategy, as
design output, as transformational tools and processes and as robust,
ready-to-run businesses.So, whether you are starting a new business
or transforming an existing one, consider the right incubator. And
things will proceed, by design.
At Idiom, we're always on the lookout for the best talent to help us deliver highly creative designs and
* Great work atmosphere surrounded by like-minded individuals.
* Design for some of the major brands in India.
* The opportunity to work on a variety of projects from education,
entertainment and hospitality to retail.
* The ability to work with a team, yet take control of your own project.
Current job positions:
MAKE A DENT IN THE UNIVERSE
Idiom transforms business and society through a unique indian idiom of design. What we do is business design. We get under the skin of an enterprise and we align it and what it does to the aspirations of its customers. We create wins for both our customer and our customer’s customer, impacting bottom line, customer delight and our happiness.
Idiom's portfolio of work spans diverse disciplines, sectors, scale and impact. With a thirty-year heritage, Idiom is now gearing up to welcome its next generation of changemakers, transforming life through design. We are looking for inspiring individuals to be guides in this journey of transformation with skill, speed and imagination.
Role: Graphic Designer
You are curious and have been getting into trouble for it since you were a kid
You are quick learner and interested in new ways of expression and the technology and tools to do it
You are a team player
You are also a finisher and have the commitment and stamina to complete a job once started regardless of the odds.
You have a fail earlier learn fast approach and will not make the same mistake twice.
You think you can and will make a difference to the world
What you need to have done?
DESIGN DIRECTOR: GRAPHICS & COMMUNICATION
- Should be graduates/post-graduates in Graphic Design with 0-2 years of experience working on brands and other areas of communication design.
- High level of skills with graphic tools is a must.
- Will be required to handle projects individually and work on teams with others.
We are looking for a leader, a coach, a champion and a problem solver to lead our Graphics & Communication team in Bangalore. You thrive on building integrated teams that create great work while continuously growing and engaging our staff, all without losing sight of the bottom line.
IF YOU ARE...
You observe keenly, listen deeply and seek to understand diverse objectives and perspectives and help people understand each other. Be it users, consumers, colleagues, clients, partners or anyone for that matter.
You’re a master at casting the right talent for a collaborative work and building bridges between individuals.
You are a design thinker who understand the creative mind, process and tools and are able to inspire and catalyse innovative ideas and desirable solutions.
A Story Teller
You help people imagine and visualise the future by stitching together thoughts and ideas through evocative pictures and words.
You know when to jump in and problem-solve and when to coach someone to solve their own challenges – preferably more of the later.
You understand that a healthy bottom line is essential to building a thriving creative studio. You can balance people skills with black and white business objectives.
You have a thirst to grow and get better with new knowledge, new skills and new methods.
You believe in transforming life and creating a better tomorrow by challenging ourselves and inspiring everyone to get there.
IF YOU CAN...
innovative thinking, creative efficiency and evangelise design.
build, retain, engage and manage diverse group of designers.
resourcing to deliver quality work, ensuring a studio that is consistently utilized on billable project work.
Manage Relations... strong>team building, client interactions, collaborative working, vendors and partners at work.
IF YOU HAVE...
The Experience. A minimum of 7 to 10 years' industry experience (multidisciplinary design experience is a plus).
The Skills. Impressive professional and technical skills.
The Qualification. A Graduate/Post Graduate degree from a premier design institution is a plus.
Role: Business Manager
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
We own the job
Take charge of the job the client needs to get done
- Assess client requirements, business & brand objectives as desired outcomes
- Get to the core and Create strategic & relevant design proposals
- Carry out design research, develop design brief, plan project with creative teams
- Gain a comprehensive context of the clients’ brand by analyzing a range of information in great detail, including demographics, socio-economics, category/competition and the market in general
- Provide the creative team with a clearly defined brief that contains concise information on the brand, audience and strategy
We believe in relationships not transactions and many of our clients have been with us as long as we have been around.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your clients
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs and objectives and ensure financial closure of projects
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
What You Have
- Graduates/post-graduates in Management / Business Design or related areas with 0 - 3 years’ experience
- A combination of analytical skills, curiosity, and a strong interest in people;
- Creativity and imagination (this is an industry that is receptive to new ideas and new people);
- Common sense coupled with commercial sense;
- Strong communication skills;
- The ability to work as part of a team and listening skills when dealing with consumers, clients and colleagues;
- Presentation skills;
- Ability to think strategically;
- Ability to work with a range of market and research information;
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work under pressure.
Compensation package will commensurate with qualifications and experience and will be
comparable to the best in the industry.
How To Apply
Send us a note on why you would like to work at idiom
Tell us about yourself, what drives you, what you believe in and what kind of environment you would like to work in.
Multilevel interviews and interaction
You will meet and speak with people you will work with,
Work under and who will work under your direction
You will vet us while we vet you, after all this is for keeps.